Nation’s largest commercial bank, State Bank of India (SBI) provides Green PIN facility to clients. This allows them an easy as well as hassle-free method to produce Debit card PIN with different channels like ATM, Internet Banking, IVR and SMS. The Green PIN facility makes sure that staff members don’t have to maintain physical safekeeping of ATM PIN, rather, they can be deployed to other useful operational analysis.
At the same time, Green PIN facility to consumers which is a simple and convenient means to produce Debit card PIN via numerous channels like ATM, Internet Banking, IVR as well as SMS. Eco-friendly PIN is nothing new as it has actually been around for nearly 4 years. It was presented as an initiative towards paperless financial to benefit both consumers and employees of the bank.
The financial institution has now set up a 40-second video discussing the steps to create the Green PIN.
” Here are the very easy actions to create your Debit Card PIN or Green PIN by means of our toll-free IVR system. Don’t think twice to call 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800.
How to create SBI Green PIN?
- Dial toll-free number 800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 from your signed up mobile number
- Press 2 for ATM debit card associated service and after that press 1 for PIN generation
- Press 1 if you are calling from your signed up mobile number otherwise Press 2 to speak to a representative.
- Enter last 5 digits of ATM card for which you desire to generate a Green PIN.
- Press 1 to confirm the last 5 numbers.
- Press 2 to return to the last 5 digits of ATM card.
- Enter last 5 digits of the Account number
- Press 1 to verify the last 5 numbers.
- Press 2 to re-enter the last 5 digits of the Account number.
Enter your birth year and you will successfully generate your Green PIN. The Green PIN has been sent to your registered mobile number.
At the exact same time, Green PIN facility to clients which is a very easy as well as practical means to produce Debit card PIN through different networks like ATM, Internet Banking, IVR as well as SMS.